SCHEDULE

Book a place into one of our classes below! Change your life TODAY!

Monday

> GROUP CLASS, 10:00 – 10:50
> OPEN GYM, 11:00 – 11:50
> GROUP CLASS, 12:30 – 13:20
> BASICS COURSE, 13:30 – 14:20
> GROUP CLASS, 18:00 – 18:50
> OPEN GYM, 19:00 – 19:50
> GYMNASTICS, 19:00 – 19:50
> GROUP CLASS, 20:00 – 20:50
> GROUP CLASS, 21:00 – 21:50

Tuesday

> GROUP CLASS, 10:00 – 10:50
> BASICS COURSE 2, 11:00 – 11:50
> OPEN GYM, 12:00 – 12:50
> GROUP CLASS, 14:00 – 14:50
> BASICS COURSE 3, 20:00 – 20:50
> FREE INTRO CLASS, 20:00 – 20:50
> GROUP CLASS, 21:00 – 21:50

Wednesday

> GROUP CLASS, 06:30 – 07:20
> FREE INTRO CLASS, 11:00 – 11:50
> GROUP CLASS, 12:30 – 13:20
> BASICS COURSE, 13:30 – 14:20
> GROUP CLASS, 18:00 – 18:50
> Glute Training (ヒップアップ), 19:00 – 19:50
> GROUP CLASS, 20:00 – 20:50
> BASICS COURSE 4, 21:00 – 21:50

Thursday

> GROUP CLASS, 10:00 – 10:50
> BASICS COURSE 2, 11:00 – 11:50
> OPEN GYM, 12:00 – 12:50
> GROUP CLASS, 14:00 – 14:50
> BASICS COURSE 3, 20:00 – 20:50
> FREE INTRO CLASS, 20:00 – 20:50
> GROUP CLASS, 21:00 – 21:50

Friday

> GROUP CLASS, 06:30 – 07:20
> GROUP CLASS, 10:00 – 10:50
> OPEN GYM, 11:00 – 11:50
> GROUP CLASS, 12:30 – 13:20
> BASICS COURSE 5, 13:30 – 14:20
> FREE INTRO CLASS, 14:30 – 15:20
> GROUP CLASS, 18:00 – 18:50
> OPEN GYM, 19:00 – 19:50
> GYMNASTICS, 19:00 – 19:50
> GROUP CLASS, 20:00 – 20:50
> BASICS COURSE 4, 21:00 – 21:50

Saturday

> GYMNASTICS, 10:00 – 10:50
> GROUP CLASS, 11:00 – 11:50
> GROUP CLASS, 12:00 – 12:50
> OPEN GYM, 13:00 – 14:30
> BASICS COURSE, 13:30 – 14:20
> FREE INTRO CLASS, 14:30 – 15:20
> Glute Training (ヒップアップ), 15:30 – 16:15

Sunday

> FREE INTRO CLASS, 10:00 – 10:50
> GROUP CLASS, 11:00 – 11:50
> GROUP CLASS, 12:00 – 12:50
> BASICS COURSE, 13:30 – 14:20

Bookings

BOOK ONLINE!

Class Fees
  • Intro class: Free
  • Basics course: ¥15,000 (Students: ¥10,000) + tax
  • Unlimited monthly membership: ¥20,000 (Students, ¥15,000) + tax
  • Limited monthly membership: ¥15,000 (Students: ¥10,000) + tax

Facebook